AK1 Motherboard info

frostyfreeze

AK1 Motherboard info

Post by frostyfreeze »

How can I find a diagram for the AK1 motherboard? I would like to know what some of the ports on the PCB are for. Thanks!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AK1 Motherboard info

Post by admin »

Hello, you can take pictures on the motherboard. I will explain its role to you.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
witt

Post by witt »

frostyfreeze wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:10 pm How can I find a diagram for the AK1 motherboard? I would like to know what some of the ports on the PCB are for. Thanks!
If there is a problem with the computer, it is best to go to after-sales service or contact the administrator. If you damage the motherboard due to your own repairs, the seller will not provide warranty services.
frostyfreeze

Post by frostyfreeze »

Here you go
Attachments
20210315_001414.jpg
20210315_001414.jpg (4.01 MiB) Viewed 4252 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Description.png
Description.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 4246 times
I explained it on your picture. Regarding the two SATA interfaces, we have adjusted it to a hard disk box, so this function has been cancelled. The VGA cable has no effect in the AK1. So it cannot be used. Hope this description is useful to you. At the same time as Witt said. Do not change the motherboard settings easily, as this will lead to serious consequences.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
frostyfreeze

Post by frostyfreeze »

I understand that the SATA function has been cancelled, but do the SATA pins at the top (green circle) still receive power?

And what are the pins next to the fan exhaust (yellow circle)?

Also, is there a way to stop the USB ports from receiving power when the PC is turned off?
Attachments
20210409_191744.png
20210409_191744.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, we have removed the power supply of the top SATA pin. The pin next to the fan was used in the factory and used as a factory BIOS upgrade through the FPC cable.
The third problem is that this function can only be solved by flashing the BIOS. Currently, we have not produced this version of the BIOS. The USB port does not consume power.
frostyfreeze

Post by frostyfreeze »

LAST QUESTION: When I plug in the power cable, the red/orange LED flashes on for a brief second and then turns off. When I turn the computer on, the LED stays solid blue until I turn it off. How can I get the LED to stay on red/orange when the power is off but still plugged in? It used to do that but not anymore.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, this is because the first self-check is unsuccessful due to the BIOS problem, it will flash red light. In normal use, the LED is blue.
KenB

Post by KenB »

Is the Intel wireless AC 7265 wireless adapter soldered onto the AK1 motherboard? Can it be replaced easily? And can you recommend a replacement adapter (it's form factor m2. 1216, I believe. I've been trying for weeks to get the 7265 working by installing different drivers, but with no luck. I don't need AC but just N wireless. Thanks

Return to “J3455(AK1)”