Router brand survey

Wanna to be a reviewer? I'll teach you here.

Which brand of router are you using?

TP-Link
36%
Linksys
3%
NETGEAR
18%
Tenda
6%
Google WiFi
6%
ASUS
18%
XIAOMI
6%
HUAWEI
6%

Total votes: 33

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Router brand survey

Post by admin »

Hello everyone, to provide you with better service. We decided to start a router survey.

Since everyone uses a different router brand, it is difficult to determine the specific cause when there is a problem with the feedback signal. But we will work hard to optimize. We will purchase the number one router for investigation and research to understand the reasons and ideas of customers using this router. Therefore, we initiated this router brand survey.

We will try our best to display commonly used brand options and improve compatibility through BIOS or hardware in the future. If there is no brand you are using in the options, this is normal, you can add in the comments below, and then I will add the options to the survey. ACEPC will become better because of customers like you!
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
spikerguy

Re: Router brand survey

Post by spikerguy »

Are you planning to work on router hardware ?
This is interesting though.

Keep up the good work.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

I imagine it's to know of typical issues that may occur when the most used router brand is used with ACEPC, and how to alleviate them. This way they can better help when someone is having some kind of connection issue with their ACEPC.

I doubt they're actually working on router hardware itself, other than with settings to best connect to their units and/or better understand those typical issues.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Ginco

Post by Ginco »

Hi all,

I use in the second home a Huawei (Voted) but in the first Fritz box 7530.
Ciao.

ginco
YouWebb

Post by YouWebb »

Yeah, me too using a Fritzbox 7930, and so couldn't vote as it's not present in your list :)
brandoman

Post by brandoman »

Currently using a TPlink, I find they are generally really stable after a few firmware updates and I can pull almost a gigabit over wifi which I am very happy with.

I have also had decent luck with Asus routers as well! They are super customizable with Merlin's firmware.
**********Note***********

I do not work or represent MiniPCunion and my words are my own. I will do my best to provide guidance based on over 20 years of computing experience.

Return to “Customer Loyalty Program”