New PC boots direct to BIOS screen

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
tedhurlock

Re: New PC boots direct to BIOS screen

Post by tedhurlock »

Hello

SO you will send me a free 500G replacement drive which I can put in the PC? Or is this additional to the existing one which you have a solution for me to fix?
I cant see what I need to do from your page supplied - I have already tried a reinstall.

If you are sending a replacement disk how fast will it arrive?

Ted
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, we have confirmed that this is a hard drive problem, which may be difficult to repair, so that you can research it later. We are sorry about that. We will send you a new 2.5SATA SSD. You can contact our after-sales mailbox to get a new hard drive. You need to attach your order number information. It should be in your hands soon. After-sales mailbox: service@iacepc.com
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
tedhurlock

Post by tedhurlock »

Hello

So will this replace the internal SSD on the motherboard?
Or are you saying it will go in the upgrade socket?

Will you service people know I get this for free?

Ted
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No, it is a hard drive in the SATA card slot. I will apply to the above, please be patient.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
tedhurlock

Post by tedhurlock »

OK

Then why dont I just return it and get a new PC?
I want the internal SSD to work so I still have a slot for an additional SATA SSD if I need one.

I can order a new PC and return the faulty one today

T
tedhurlock

Post by tedhurlock »

Hello

I am still awaiting a reply as I need to get this resolved ASAP so my daughter has a PC for home schooling.

If I dont get a reply in the next few hours I will return the unit and order another.

If I order another from your brand what are the chances it also has the same problem?

I see a LOT of support issues around this on this support site

I have also emailed your service department but after a day have no reply

Ted
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, thank you for your patience. You can contact our after-sales mailbox: service@iacepc.com to get a brand new PC. We have changed this issue, so you will not encounter this issue after the replacement.
witt

Post by witt »

The Acepc mini pc system has been installed in the SSD. If you need to replace the SSD with a new one, you need to reinstall the Windows system. When booting into the BIOS interface, select BOOT, and then select to check whether there is a Windows startup disk in the first startup item. If not, you can solve it by reinstalling the system.

Return to “FAQ”