Problem ACEPC GK3V

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
FreeLidole

Problem ACEPC GK3V

Post by FreeLidole »

Hello, I bought on Amazon in France an ACEPC GK3V, today the computer no longer lights up, I have a black screen that says: "Reboot and Select Boot proper device or Insert Boot Media in selected device and press key" . What can I do? How do I reset the computer? How do I reinstall Windows? Thank you
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Problem ACEPC GK3V

Post by Gabe »

FreeLidole,

I would first check to ensure that the Windows Boot Manager is selected as the first boot device in the BIOS. To do so, after startup press the Delete key. Once in the BIOS check in the Boot section check to make sure that the "Windows Boot Manager" is set as the first boot device. If it's not, set it as such and then press F4 to save and exit.

If the Windows Boot Manager option is not there, or it is but it doesn't work, you should then try reinstalling the system. You can download the system and see installation instructions here. The installation file includes the drivers, so you won't need to install them separately after system installation.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “FAQ”