M.2 SATA or NVME?

Come here to find solutions to difficult problems!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: M.2 SATA or NVME?

Post by admin »

Hi, sorry for my wrong message. At present, the mainstream hard disk with GK1 is M.2SATA SSD. We have changed the hard disk method. We are very sorry that you still received the wrong hard drive. This may be a product left in the Amazon warehouse. If possible, I will provide you with a $20 gift card compensation. It is equivalent to the price we buy a hard drive for you. Have a nice day.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
luv2danc2

Post by luv2danc2 »

My M.2 1 GB PCI NVME hard drive arrived from Amazon. I immediately deleted all the partitions, and reformatted it into NTSF GPT. And lo and behold it worked. So the video that I watched on the GK 2 saying it was M.2 Sata is totally wrong. And when I ask Nick after giving him all my specifications also said it was M.2 SATA. So thanks to the Amazon reviewer who said that it's an M2 PCI NVME, for the GK-2 8 GB ACEPC
godinhochina

Post by godinhochina »

I bought a GK2 MINI PC CELERON J4105 12gb RAM/ 128gb M2 SSD STORAGE but I'ld like to upgrade it to a M2 NVME 1TB storage but it seems that the current BIOS doesn't support it, I already checked with the seller and my version of this mini pc does support NVME, so I'ld like some help with this issue as I think an BIOS update would solve this problem. I also verified that the BIOS is set as GK1 and not GK2 version, I'm sending a JPEG attachment so you can verify too.

the M2 NVME that I'm trying to put it in is this one: SSD NVMe M2 | 7450 MB/s MOVESPEED PCIe4.0 SSD

Anyway, hope you can help me and thx already.

barry777

Post by barry777 »

godinhochina wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:03 pm I bought a GK2 MINI PC CELERON J4105 12gb RAM/ 128gb M2 SSD STORAGE but I'ld like to upgrade it to a M2 NVME 1TB storage but it seems that the current BIOS doesn't support it, I already checked with the seller and my version of this mini pc does support NVME, so I'ld like some help with this issue as I think an BIOS update would solve this problem. I also verified that the BIOS is set as GK1 and not GK2 version, I'm sending a JPEG attachment so you can verify too.

the M2 NVME that I'm trying to put it in is this one: SSD NVMe M2 | 7450 MB/s MOVESPEED PCIe4.0 SSD

Anyway, hope you can help me and thx already.

Thank you for contacting us, we are happy to provide support. Since we currently have very little information, please provide your Amazon purchase order number; we will contact you as soon as possible after verification.
Contact email: barry@minipcunion.com
godinhochina

Post by godinhochina »

Thanks for the reply, this model I bought on Aliexpress you can see specs better if you follow the link below:
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/40010838 ... MWljMETxiU

Return to “Computer Technology Zone”