GK3V stuck on the Bios screen

Marco D

Re: GK3V stuck on the Bios screen

Post by Marco D »

I have this error. It all happened after a Windows update. I have had this PC for about a month and it has always worked.
Attachments
IMG_20210410_202802.jpg
IMG_20210410_202802.jpg (4.71 MiB) Viewed 2881 times
Marco D

Post by Marco D »

This is the mistake. Everything happened today after Windows automatic update
Attachments
IMG_20210410_202802.jpg
IMG_20210410_202802.jpg (4.71 MiB) Viewed 2883 times
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Marco D,

The picture and accompanying info will be helpful. Though I can't advise further on what to do, as I don't really know, I'm sure it will help the admin to do so. He's usually off for the weekend, but should be back on by tomorrow evening, or what is tomorrow evening where I am in the US, anyway. I'm sure he'll reply with the next step, whatever it may be.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Hazellnut

Post by Hazellnut »

Not that it is useful to help solve the problem but I've just had a GK3 delivered yesterday. All setup fine so I updated it yesterday, turned it on today and I am getting the same issue. I've done nothing else to the device apart from run Windows update.

It started with a boot loop and then windows would display a problem with start up screen. I tried to uninstall the latest update but it returned an error so I went for the reset option as I had nothing to lose. When the reset option got to 99% it then produced a blue screen of death display and then the device just got stuck with booting up then getting a bsod message then restarting and repeating. Completely powering down and starting again means I no longer get the bsod message but I'm stuck in a loop haha.

Unlike your boot options I do have the windows boot manager as my first boot choice but doesn't appear to help
witt

Post by witt »

In the picture, I saw that you entered the command Diskpart to check the internal disk, but did not finish the next step.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Marco D wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:13 am This is the mistake. Everything happened today after Windows automatic update
Hello, please refer to this post: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=907&p=3250#p3250. Please use the blue text in the post to determine whether the hard drive is damaged. Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hazellnut wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:00 pm Not that it is useful to help solve the problem but I've just had a GK3 delivered yesterday. All setup fine so I updated it yesterday, turned it on today and I am getting the same issue. I've done nothing else to the device apart from run Windows update.

It started with a boot loop and then windows would display a problem with start up screen. I tried to uninstall the latest update but it returned an error so I went for the reset option as I had nothing to lose. When the reset option got to 99% it then produced a blue screen of death display and then the device just got stuck with booting up then getting a bsod message then restarting and repeating. Completely powering down and starting again means I no longer get the bsod message but I'm stuck in a loop haha.

Unlike your boot options I do have the windows boot manager as my first boot choice but doesn't appear to help
Windows will bring a lot of errors. If you accidentally power off during the update, it will cause damage to the system. Please try to reinstall the system. We provide you with the latest system of GK3: Win10_2004_Pro:
This is our reinstallation system tutorial:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “J4125(GK3)”