GK3V stuck on the Bios screen

Sparky2103

GK3V stuck on the Bios screen

Post by Sparky2103 »

Hi,
My GK3V is stuck in Bios mode, can you please let me know how I can resolve this issue.

Thank you
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: GK3V stuck on the Bios screen

Post by Gabe »

Sparky2103,

Is this something that just occurred, while it was working fine before?

Either way, I would try starting the unit with nothing other than a monitor attached to see if it starts up. Then, if it does, press the power button to engage shutdown and try adding back the things you had attached before, but one by one, starting the unit in between each to try to isolate what may be the problem device. If it doesn't shut down after pressing the power button, press and hold the power button in until the unit shuts off.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, please turn on the computer and press the DEL key. After entering the BIOS, switch to the "BOOT" tab, set the first boot item of "Boot Option #1" to "windows boot manager," and then press F4 to save and exit. If you don't have this option, you need to reinstall the system. Please tell me to check the result.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
CraigGurney

Post by CraigGurney »

My GK3V has similar issues. I was advised by support to set Boot option 1 to "windows boot manager". However there is NO "windows boot manager"
So I was then advised to reinstall the system using the tutorial and the download link. This I have done. I restarted and pushed F7 etc and I am asked to select a boot device. UEFI: myusb, partition 1 displays and when I push "enter" nothing happens
I have tried all 4 USB slots and the same thing - nothing happens

Please can someone help. This is super frustrating. This machine is 2 months old and I'm ready to return it to Amazon where I bought it and go with a more reliable brand!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, CraigGurney. This is due to an unexpected power outage or system update interruption caused by system file damage. The machine cannot find the system correctly, so it enters the interface for selecting the startup item. If you need to reinstall the system, you need to make a system disk. According to our experience, your mistake lies in preparing the system. Please check whether the U disk format is NTFS and the drive letter is Winpe. The copied system files are complete. Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

CraigGurney wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:55 am My GK3V has similar issues. I was advised by support to set Boot option 1 to "windows boot manager". However there is NO "windows boot manager"
So I was then advised to reinstall the system using the tutorial and the download link. This I have done. I restarted and pushed F7 etc and I am asked to select a boot device. UEFI: myusb, partition 1 displays and when I push "enter" nothing happens
I have tried all 4 USB slots and the same thing - nothing happens

Please can someone help. This is super frustrating. This machine is 2 months old and I'm ready to return it to Amazon where I bought it and go with a more reliable brand!
The ability to copy system files indicates the normal operation of the USB interface and the normal operation of the USB flash drive. The problem can be solved by checking the preparations.
Marco D

Post by Marco D »

i have the same problem i tried to reinstall but it fails.
Attachments
IMG_20210410_221235.jpg
IMG_20210410_221235.jpg (4.06 MiB) Viewed 3968 times
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Marco D,

Make sure in the BIOS (press DEL on startup) that "Windows Boot Manager" is set as the 1st boot device.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Marco D

Post by Marco D »

Windows Boot Manager does not exist in the BIOS and I cannot select.
Attachments
IMG_20210411_015339.jpg
IMG_20210411_015339.jpg (6.08 MiB) Viewed 3963 times
IMG_20210411_015325.jpg
IMG_20210411_015325.jpg (6.98 MiB) Viewed 3963 times
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Marco D,

Oh wow. That's interesting.

When you try to reinstall the system and it fails, does it give you a failure message during the reinstallation process, or is it not until afterwards that you find out that it didn't work?

Return to “J4125(GK3)”