GK2 Drivers and BIOS

Quick Fix.
yjchoi17

GK2 Drivers and BIOS

Post by yjchoi17 »

I have a GK2 that I've been using for about 2 years. Now, don't give me that crap that there is no such thing as a GK2. It was available for a while but seems to have been discontinued.

Anyways, I would like to request the latest BIOS and a set of drivers for this model. Yes, I have a need to update the BIOS, so again, no crap that I shouldn't mess with the BIOS.
GK2 (discontinued model, J4105/4GB/64GB+512GB NVMe*/with Noctua Fan/Windows 10 Home)
* Not all GK2's support NVMe. Check before installing.
W5 Pro (a.k.a. "T5", Z8350/4GB/64GB/Dead CMOS Battery removed/Kubuntu)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GK2 Drivers and BIOS

Post by admin »

Hello, thank you for your support. What is the reason why you need the latest BIOS? We will provide you with BIOS according to the features you want.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
yjchoi17

Post by yjchoi17 »

I would like to be able to control the fan speed using utility software, because the fan noise is beyond normal. Unfortunately, the fan isn't recognized by any fan control softwares out there. The SW developers say that it is a BIOS issue because the BIOS is not reporting the fan readings to Windows.

Now, don't give me any crap that the fan could be dirty, because I have checked and cleaned out all the dust.
Also, no crap that the fan can get loud under heavy load, cuz the fan runs like mad as soon as I power on the computer.
GK2 (discontinued model, J4105/4GB/64GB+512GB NVMe*/with Noctua Fan/Windows 10 Home)
* Not all GK2's support NVMe. Check before installing.
W5 Pro (a.k.a. "T5", Z8350/4GB/64GB/Dead CMOS Battery removed/Kubuntu)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Our product is intelligent temperature control, you may be the CPU temperature is high, causing the fan to keep running.
You can take a video to let us observe whether the fan rotates with abnormal noise. Thank you for your hard work.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
oskar6243

Post by oskar6243 »

Hello.
Today flash GK2 J4105 with wrong bios, no they can't power on. I need bios dump, because i can flash with 1.8v programmer my bios and try repayr it.
Can you help?

Return to “Troubleshooting”