AK3 drivers / ISO

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
Gas82

AK3 drivers / ISO

Post by Gas82 »

Hi :D
A question: but the drivers for a possible new installation, where can I find them? I've seen here and there is only Win Pro ISO for AK1, is that OK for AK3? and for Windows activation? thank you
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: AK3 drivers / ISO

Post by Gabe »

Gas82,

The admin has apparently been on vacation over the last number of days, so your other posts have not yet been approved or answered.

To answer you question here, the Windows 10 Pro you see for the AK1, AK2 and AK3 includes the drivers. You won't have to install them afterward if you use the ACEPC "version" of Windows 10 Pro. As for Pro vs Home, you can use the installation file with either, as it's your embedded product key that determines whether Windows will be Home or Pro. If your product key is for Home, it will be Home after installation.

Windows 10 Pro (and Home) for the AK3 is here.

Because this post is essentially the same as the one on you're waiting for approval on in the File download section, I will delete that one. Also, for reference, I moved this post to the FAQ section.

Regarding the post about the drivers themselves, the admin will have to answer it, so I'll leave that for him to approve and answer. If I approve it he may not notice that it still needs an answer, but if it's in the queue for approval he can't miss it.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AK3 drivers / ISO

Post by admin »

Hello, this is the driver download we provide for you:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “FAQ”