HDMI not Working

Quick Fix.
italopalma

HDMI not Working

Post by italopalma »

When I try to boot using any of the hdmi ports it only shows to me the bios and the windows blue logo of loading, than the screen turns black... Tried with different hdmi cables and different tvs, all the same... It is only working by vga using and vga to hdmi adapter... When I use the vga output and connect a hdmi cable I can see that windows identify the hdmi output but doesn't display any image... I have already update windows to the last version and also the intel hd graphics driver...
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: HDMI not Working

Post by admin »

Please tell me which model you are using. Let us troubleshoot the problem. Please turn on the computer and press the DEL key to enter the BIOS, take a picture under BOOT, and check whether the first startup item is normal.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
italopalma

Post by italopalma »

I solved the problem but what's happening it is of connected to my 4k televisions, the boot only shows the windows logo than disappears and I have no action to do... Also not worked in a Full HD television if the hdmi port is connected to a hdmi switch... Only worked if connected direct to a hdmi port in this full hd television... It's the first time this happened, never happened anything like this with another from my devices...
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This should be a signal error caused by the converter.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
henrytn

Post by henrytn »

I have the problem of the hdmi too. I can't get the signal to appear. I have tried different hdmi cables and different televisions.

Return to “Troubleshooting”