AK1 Bios Update

renato363

AK1 Bios Update

Post by renato363 »

Hi everyone,

I can't find official download for the Acepc Ak1 Bios update.

Anyone can help me?

I seek the update because I have a problem, whenever I start the PC boot EFI shell appears and when I access the bios screen most of the time the option MT-256 (ssd with Windows) does not appear, so I can't start.

The "solution" is to restart more than 10 times until the MT-256 option appears at boot.

I would like to solve this problem.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AK1 Bios Update

Post by admin »

Hello,
Please try to boot and press the DEL key and hold it. After entering the BIOS, switch to the "BOOT" tab and check whether the first boot item of "Boot Option #1" is "windows boot manager." If not, it means the system file is missing, or the system has been lost, and you need to reinstall the system. Please give us the feedback after checking.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
renato363

Post by renato363 »

So, I already tried this procedure but it is not always that the windows option appears for boot. Because of this I wanted to perform the BIOS update to try to solve this problem, as I acquired Acepc years ago I believe it has a newer version available, but I can't find it. Thanks
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This has nothing to do with the BIOS. Dear renato363. We recommend that you reconnect the AK1 to the hard drive box to ensure that they are properly connected.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
renato363

Post by renato363 »

I do not use the box, only use an internal ssd msata. There is no update for bios since 2017? I realize that the fan make much noise. Can I try to replace it? Which is the model?(30x30x10 millimeters?)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, you can search for a fan of this specification in Amazon. In addition, you can take a video and send it to my mailbox. I can judge whether the fan sound is normal.
renato363

Post by renato363 »

Ok, how can i send you a video?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can send me an email via Contact, or upload the video to YouTube and post the link in the forum.

Return to “J3455(AK1)”