Compact and powerful mini PC

Participate in this forum section to become a super user who can experience our latest products first. What are you waiting for?
Leips63

Compact and powerful mini PC

Post by Leips63 »

forum.jpg
forum.jpg (83.75 KiB) Viewed 3284 times
ACEPC MINI PC AK2(6+120)

This mini PC has a lot of power in this compact and small unit. The quad-core Celeron processor runs all the apps needed for personal or business use. I use it as a secondary computer connected to my television for video conferencing and while streaming and processing video the unit doesn't seem to be slowed down.
:arrow: There are a variety of different configurations and I chose the one with a larger hard drive and mid-range RAM as 6GB is a good amount to run all the processes I need.

:arrow: After getting it I am impressed with the quickness and how snappy things run. It has a good number of USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports to handle many devices. The WiFi works well and connects to my router across the house with no issues and gives full access to which the standard will allow.

:idea: The 120GB SSD drive has a good amount of room but you can use the micro SSD port to add memory or just use it as a card reader but can add up to 2TB drive in the top bay as well which gives more than enough room for just about anything you might want to run. The plastic shell doesn't heat up much and the vents seem to keep it cool

Return to “Super User Club”