About AK3/GK3 signal problem

Come here to find solutions to difficult problems!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

About AK3/GK3 signal problem

Post by admin »

Hi everyone, I am a forum administrator. We are grateful for SergS's feedback on antenna issues. We will give gift card rewards. This is the guide link for this post: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=526&p
1.png
1.png (629.42 KiB) Viewed 8649 times
Recently, some users have encountered signal problems. After our judgment, we found that the hard disk blocked the antenna signal and interfered with the signal output. Eventually, your WIFI and Bluetooth will become unstable. We conducted a lot of tests. The solution is to move the antenna to the other side.
Simultaneously, the problem has been improved during the production process, and now we have successfully avoided this problem. If you already own this product, you can try our method to solve this problem. At the same time, we apologize for the problems that arise, and we will continue to improve product quality.

Having customers like you will make us better. 🤝
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
nemoMPC

Re: About AK3/GK3 signal problem

Post by nemoMPC »

Hello :D

On my AK3 bought lasr week via Amazon and sold by RunstarUK, the problem was already solved...I opened the PC as indicated on the video to verify this point before mount my new SSD and avoid problem. The 2 WiFi antennas are now on the both sides of the box and not near SSD Connectors.
As soon as i receive and mount my SSD , i'llverify if all is OK.

Good reactivity for ACEPC Team.

About the Fan problem, il survey the forum for more informations :)

Have a nice evening , it is 21:15 here in France.
Ginco

Post by Ginco »

Hi all,

I cannot play the video doesn't run.
How can I do it?
I bought GK3 few days ago but I didn't try it, can I undestand if my pc is a new assembled version by serial number?
Thanks.

Ginco
Last edited by Ginco on Tue May 18, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Ginco,

The video is hosted on Google Drive. Might you be behind a firewall that won't allow you to utilize Google Drive or items hosted by it?

You could try a different web browser.

Not sure about the serial number question. Hopefully the admin can answer that.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Ginco

Post by Ginco »

Thank you Gabe,

just with old explorer I can watch the video.
I get it and I'll check my device.

Have a nice day everyone.

Ginco
coolmo

Post by coolmo »

Hi All,
I have found another strange behaviour of the WiFi card: since my Windows10 Pro upgraded itself to 21H1, when I put the system in standby and then resume it, the wifi stack is not working anymore: the connection is up and the network is shown as connectedm but for some odd reason internet access is denied (it sasy it can't contact the DHCP server, nor pinging the home router works.... it looks like a driver configuration prob)

Any suggestions on how to overcome this? (I am thinking it may have to do with hybrid sleep mode settings or so....)

TIA
M
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, bizarre phenomenon. Is this a problem after you install 21H1? Microsoft often does this kind of bad thing because the system update does not adapt to all machines, so it will continue to update the system to solve this problem. It is recommended that you observe for a period of time, and you can try to reinstall the system to the previous version. I hope your problem is fixed as soon as possible.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Computer Technology Zone”