T8/T11 series product system and driver download

kcradmin

Re: T8/T11 series product system and driver download

Post by kcradmin »

Gabe wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:01 pm
kcradmin wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:57 pm Does the google drive image for the OS flash ever start working again? I really need a copy, as my t11 is borked.
The download is working properly.

Try clearing your browser cache or even try a different browser. You may even want to try clearing the DNS cache from your system.

Sometimes Google Drive issues are related to the ISP being used.
no go.

Get the message that the google drive has reached its quota.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

kcradmin,

The only thing I can suggest is downloading it through local public WiFi, if you have that somewhere nearby and a device with which to be able to do so.

Other than this, you could download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool directly from Microsoft and create USB flash drive installation media, though the problem you're going to run into is not having the proper drivers, and if you're not able to download the system chances are you're not going to be able to download the system drivers from Google Drive either. However, if you can download the drivers, you could use this method and then install the needed drivers after the Windows 10 install.

Unfortunately, Google Drive is the only place the ACEPC version of the Windows 10 system is available.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
kcradmin

Post by kcradmin »

Gabe wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:34 pm kcradmin,

The only thing I can suggest is downloading it through local public WiFi, if you have that somewhere nearby and a device with which to be able to do so.

Other than this, you could download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool directly from Microsoft and create USB flash drive installation media, though the problem you're going to run into is not having the proper drivers, and if you're not able to download the system chances are you're not going to be able to download the system drivers from Google Drive either. However, if you can download the drivers, you could use this method and then install the needed drivers after the Windows 10 install.

Unfortunately, Google Drive is the only place the ACEPC version of the Windows 10 system is available.
Thanks Gabe. I was able to download the drivers. Lets see how it goes with the latest wind 10 build :P
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

kcradmin wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:59 pm Thanks Gabe. I was able to download the drivers. Lets see how it goes with the latest wind 10 build :P
You're welcome. 🙂

It should work. I did something similar with my W8, though I used drivers saved from the unit itself rather than ones from the download, but it shouldn't really be any different.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
maisondasilva

Post by maisondasilva »

not have portuguese brazilian?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

maisondasilva,

I don't think they do, but the administrator should be back tonight or tomorrow and he can answer for sure.

Also, for reference, you can read my reply to your other post here.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

maisondasilva wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:19 pm not have portuguese brazilian?
maisondasilva,
I just checked Microsoft's language settings and it does support Portuguese, you just need to go to Settings - Time and Language - and add Portuguese to the preferred language.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
maisondasilva

Post by maisondasilva »

admin wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:42 am
maisondasilva wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:19 pm not have portuguese brazilian?
maisondasilva,
I just checked Microsoft's language settings and it does support Portuguese, you just need to go to Settings - Time and Language - and add Portuguese to the preferred language.
The biggest problem is not the language, but the pro version which to convert to home is more difficult than home to pro.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

maisondasilva wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:15 pm The biggest problem is not the language, but the pro version which to convert to home is more difficult than home to pro.
Yes, we recommend that you use the Pro version so that we can provide you with the windows key.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
maisondasilva

Post by maisondasilva »

I installed the pro but it does not activate, only in the home version windows activates.

Return to “Z8350(T11)”