T8/T11 series product system and driver download

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T8/T11 series product system and driver download

Post by admin »

That's weird, as far as I know we haven't used the home version of the system...
Can you provide some picture descriptions for me to view? I'll also send it to the system developer. Because it's not good for the uniformity of the system.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

maisondasilva wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:54 pm I installed the pro but it does not activate, only in the home version windows activates.
If you know how to do a standard clean Windows 10 install and have the ability to create Windows 10 installation media using Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, this would likely work. You'd just have to click "I don't have a product key" during the initial installation. You'd have to use the drivers available here, but on connection to the internet the Windows installation would activate, as Microsoft's servers hold the digital license on their servers from when the unit had been connected to the internet before.

For reference, this is how I've always reinstalled Windows on my mini PCs, including my T8/W8 Pro, which is very similar to the T11, but with a slightly different layout. I've reinstalled Windows 10 or Windows 11, depending on the model, on every one of my mini PCs from this company, except for the AMR5 I just got a couple of months ago. They've all activated without issue on connection to the internet. With this said, I've always saved the drivers folder from each unit before reinstalling Windows so I had the drivers I needed afterward, but the drivers available here would work just as well. I only do it this way out of years of habit.

It's just an alternative.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
maisondasilva

Post by maisondasilva »

admin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:42 am That's weird, as far as I know we haven't used the home version of the system...
Can you provide some picture descriptions for me to view? I'll also send it to the system developer. Because it's not good for the uniformity of the system.
Yes attachs..
Attachments
home1.jpeg
home1.jpeg (71.75 KiB) Viewed 50912 times
home.jpeg
home.jpeg (75.47 KiB) Viewed 50912 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

maisondasilva wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:55 pm Yes attachs..
This is a very old version. You can install our Professional system image and then I will give you a Windows key for the Professional version so that you can use Professional Windows properly.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
maisondasilva

Post by maisondasilva »

As this acepc has little space on the disk, is it possible for me to put an SSD and install Windows on the SSD? is it possible how is the process?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

maisondasilva,

I know you asked the admin, and he can confirm this, but these units aren't designed to use the add on storage as a system drive, even if it was an SSD. I'm not sure exactly why, but I think it has something to do with the system board design.

I think your best options are either using the Windows 10 Pro with the key the admin provides, and then paring down any bloatware in order to have as much room as possible on the system drive, or try installing an OS that would be lighter on both drive space and system resources. Perhaps a Linux distro, like Ubuntu, though the catch with this is that it can be a bit tricky finding the drivers needed.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
maisondasilva

Post by maisondasilva »

Thanks, I'll wait for him to confirm.
maisondasilva

Post by maisondasilva »

admin wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:10 am
This is a very old version. You can install our Professional system image and then I will give you a Windows key for the Professional version so that you can use Professional Windows properly.
Could you confirm the above information of using another SSD installed for Windows in my drive?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

maisondasilva wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:26 pm Could you confirm the above information of using another SSD installed for Windows in my drive?
Yep, the other hard drive of the T11 cannot be used as the system drive. You can install the system in the initial drive only and then install any software you want in the extended drive. This will not affect the speed of your computer.
lanky78

Post by lanky78 »

admin wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:10 am
I know this is quite a while ago but I have the same issue with my T11 coming with the windows 10 home edition and now not activating when I installed the windows 10 pro files provided on the original post.

Is it possible to be sent a windows 10 pro key so I can activate the image as you don't have a windows 10 home recovery image that I can see.

Thank you

Return to “Z8350(T11)”