ACEPC AK1 - won't wake from sleep

Quick Fix.
vipa2000

ACEPC AK1 - won't wake from sleep

Post by vipa2000 »

Once PC goes into sleep mode I cannot wake it. I have tried a multitude of solutions. updating graphics drivers, USB power options, going into the bios. No joy. System was working OK until a few weeks ago. Bios version 1 but then states 2.18.1263. Date shows as 14/12/2019. Only bought in May. Any ideas please?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: ACEPC AK1 - won't wake from sleep

Post by Gabe »

vipa2000,

Check out the following to see if it might help...

viewtopic.php?p=1875#p1875
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The current professional version system has this problem, and we look forward to a solution from Microsoft.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
markga1

Post by markga1 »

I was having the same problem, I had to hold the power button for 15 sec to reset. I had reset many values in the power and sleep options. This is what did the fix for me.

1. Go to setting, 2. type in "trouble" and you will see a drop down menu, 3. Select 1st item in menu "Troubleshoot settings" this will bring up the troubleshoot page and you'll see selections on the left and settings on the right. 4. Select Additional troubleshooters and you see a page with a list of troubleshooters, scroll down to the "Power" troubleshooter and select it, it doesn't hi-lite it just select and then you'll see "Run the troubleshooter"

It will run the power setting and apply a fix if needed. This is what worked for me. Setting the power and sleep setting to a more neutral settings

PS: you can see all the other troubleshooters available for your use. Oh yeah My system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Update 20H2

Good luck and have a Happy and Safe New Years
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you very much for the method, we will further test this, such as whether it is feasible under the PRO version.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
AcePC90020

Post by AcePC90020 »

having same issue.

Ak1 will not wake from sleep.

USB keyboard and Logitech Wireless mouse.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

For now, we recommend that you turn off sleep mode.
translucency

Post by translucency »

I have the same issue, except it's with the monitor not waking. I have sleep disabled for the computer itself, so only the monitor is going to sleep.

After the monitor goes to sleep, it won't come back on. The computer is still on, though, because I can Remote Desktop into it and continue using it.
MattMor

Post by MattMor »

Same thing here, I believe it's the video signal to the monitor that is not "waking up".
Sleep mode is disabled, my AK1 doesn't turn to the red light (sleep mode), but after the monitor turns off, I can't awake the monitor.

My solution:
-Press the power button once
-wait a few seconds until LED of the AK1 turn from blue into red (sleep mode)
-move the mouse
-AK1 wakes up from sleep mode and the monitor awakes as well

After doing this 1 time, the monitor awakes the next couple of times on its own, without repeating above-mentioned steps.

Best regards
MattMor
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This may be because the machine has entered sleep mode. You can try to enter the power management and find "Choose what the powerbuttons do." Change When l press the power button to shut down.
The purpose of this operation is to prevent the machine from entering sleep mode. I hope it will help you.

Return to “Troubleshooting”