Choppy Shound via BT in Linux

Quick Fix.
milasx

Choppy Shound via BT in Linux

Post by milasx »

Hello,
My ACEPC T11 has choppy sound via Bluetooth. I can connect to the device but the sound does not work properly.
Any ideas?

Thanks
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Choppy Shound via BT in Linux

Post by admin »

Hello, Bluetooth will be affected by the transmission distance and interference will be intermittent, let customers try with less interference (for example: disconnect WIFI, the distance from the host should be within 1 meter)
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
themagicrabbit

Post by themagicrabbit »

I have a tablet (Linx 12X64 -- very similar hardware to T11) for some years now with the exact same Bluetooth hardware. The sound is choppy on that too through the Bluetooth headset. It's a Linux problem as it works fine under Windows in both cases. I can usually find solutions to Linux hardware problems as I run it on a whole range of devices that were not designed for it -- but that issue I was never able to solve. So I'm sorry, but it's not the fault of your ACEPC....
milasx

Post by milasx »

Thank you. At least I stop trying to fix it :)
spikerguy

Post by spikerguy »

You should be able to find an appropriate bluetooth driver for that bluetooth chip for linux.

I will try to do some research on the bluetooth chip used and see if I can fine any updated firmware for it.

Return to “Troubleshooting”