Fast, nice high end specs, and remarkably cool too

Participate in this forum section to become a super user who can experience our latest products first. What are you waiting for?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fast, nice high end specs, and remarkably cool too

Post by admin »

FROM Richard Kissick
TOP 500 REVIEWER
Fast, nice high-end specs, and remarkably cool too.
Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2020

ACEPC forum.jpg
ACEPC forum.jpg (76.13 KiB) Viewed 1761 times
:arrow: I am upgrading my girls old mini pc where I found this one with really good specs, and one of the highest-end processors for the mini pc where I just love the Intel processors, have been using the brand for years. Another top reason for picking this one up is that it has a full version of Windows 10 on it...big money savings there. Out of the box, this one has some weight to it. Made really well, very high-end ports where devices plugin solid and work, and it also stays cool, even when running 1080p video for two hours where that is just amazing to me. All of the device drivers loaded without any 3rd party updating, where I was up and running in less than 10 minutes, from start to going online and enjoying the speed. Hard to show how nice this one is with pics, where I did a short video to show. Loaded a well know game this evening and it played seamlessly, with no glitches, the internet was strong, and the video and sound were just awesome. No cons on this one, really work great, where am very happy with the purchase.
Review link- https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-revi ... IN1KL73JWR
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Super User Club”