The fan sounds loud

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The fan sounds loud

Post by admin »

sunyh87 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:38 pm 这个链接失效了,AK1的bios真的好难找啊
请在bios的Main界面截图,让我知道你的BIOS版本。
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

alanf,

Have you removed the lid to see if anything is touching the fan blades? I'm not sure that's the problem with it, but if a wire has sagged down to the point that it's touching the blades on the top of the fan it could create a sound like that. There's a wire that connects to the lighting on the lid, and if it's in just the right spot it could do that.

For reference, you can access the inside of the unit by first removing the 2.5" drive carriage that's attached to the bottom of the unit, unlocking the two sliders to do so. Then remove the unit's footpads, which gives you access to the screws. Once the screws are removed you should be able to remove the top from the unit, but be careful, as again, there's a wire attached to the lighting on that lid. Then just look to see if that wire could be the cause of the problem. If so, just move it to the side when you put the lid back on.

Here's a video that shows the unit being disassembled. The part you want to watch starts at about 3:15.

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Iryseq

Post by Iryseq »

Iryseq wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:21 pm
admin wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:05 am Welcome to the forum, Iryseq
Please enter the BIOS when booting, then take a picture of the Main screen and post it to the forum. I will provide you with the latest BIOS file according to your BIOS version.
Thanks you for your welcome.

In the bios is 1AUAJ 0.38 x64 and on motherboard GK1_V23_VC from 2020.
After long searched I found it from you post :)

I have one little question about stock of bios chip for GK3V PC - where I could find for buy?
Gigadevice GD25LB64C is hard to reach.
I think about substitute for 1.8V: Winbond w25q64fw - it will be good?
Ok, I received bios chip 25LQ64CVIG (1.8V) from aliex (without orginally GD25LB64C) and still working on my dump bios file.
File GK1003_VC.bin from gk1_v24_VC3.rar doesen't work. After plug in power, diode on front is light.
admin wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:08 am
Iryseq wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:36 pm As you can see, on the motherboard is GK1_V24. Which bios will be optimal?

Thanks a lot.
There is no BIOS update available for V24. You can download Win11 system directly to upgrade. Here is the download link: Win11 21H1:
Also for your installation tutorial:
No one have bios for GK3V (GK1_V24)? Really? :(
I don't understand why you give me workaround with Win11? I need bios file - not OS. The newest or few version ealier.
I need bios file than I have cause my fan doesen't spinning up. Device is working fine but temperatures without fan are too hot... It's little chance for KBC problem... (Damaged)
If someone needs bios file (my dump) for GK3V (GK1_V24) - please text me.
Last edited by Iryseq on Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Iryseq wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:18 pm
If someone needs bios file for GK3V (GK1_V24) - please text me.
Please check the private message and I will try my best to help you.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Iryseq

Post by Iryseq »

admin wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:35 am
Iryseq wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:18 pm
If someone needs bios file for GK3V (GK1_V24) - please text me.
Please check the private message and I will try my best to help you.
I'm waiting for you reply on private box ;)

Return to “J4125(GK3)”