How do I factory reset a T11 with a password

rcastellon

How do I factory reset a T11 with a password

Post by rcastellon »

When the pc was set up there was a password set up with it. we never knew the password so we have never used the machine. How do we factory rest the box?

Please help
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: How do I factory reset a T11 with a password

Post by Gabe »

rcastellon,

Your best bet is likely a clean install. You can download Windows 10 Pro 1909 for the T11 here...

The installation tutorial is here...

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
rcastellon

Post by rcastellon »

I can't even get in to work on the maching...the password page comes up and we have no idea what the password is.

Is there a reset button to push externally?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

rcastellon,

Ah, so you don't have a different PC with which to create the media.

I don't have a T11 myself, so I'm not sure if there is a reset button, but something that may work is entering the troubleshooting directly from boot, but this normally requires a recovery drive, which you'd still have to have to be able to get into Windows to create. However, hopefully the following will work...

On boot, press Alt + F10 > Choose and option > Troubleshoot > Reset this PC. I've never reset my PC, but I think it needs to be connected to the net, so make sure it is while the process is happening. I do know that a reset takes a while.

Hopefully this works, but if it doesn't, the admin will have to help.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Z8350(T11)”