Customer's suggestions on the forum

Participate in this forum section to become a super user who can experience our latest products first. What are you waiting for?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Customer's suggestions on the forum

Post by admin »

1.png
1.png (393.76 KiB) Viewed 2373 times
This is a commendation meeting. Thank you "thirtyfiftyone" for your review of our products. We have implemented this opinion and resolved the heat dissipation problem of CK6. Your professional advice makes us better. We will reward the "Thirty-Five Year Old," and at the same time, we sincerely invite everyone to make more good suggestions. ACEPC faces a wide range of people. According to your suggestions, ACEPC will become even better.
Regarding rewards, if you adopt the suggestions, you can get a free MINI PC qualification. We are also very grateful to those who made suggestions. We will send gift cards to people who sincerely suggest.
Quick post coordinates: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=565&p=1935#p1935
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
thirtyfiftyone

Re: Customer's suggestions on the forum

Post by thirtyfiftyone »

This is awesome! I'm glad that feedback is both considered and acted on very quickly. This is a trait of a great company!
thirtyfiftyone

Post by thirtyfiftyone »

admin wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:27 am 1.png
This is a commendation meeting. Thank you "thirtyfiftyone" for your review of our products. We have implemented this opinion and resolved the heat dissipation problem of CK6. Your professional advice makes us better. We will reward the "Thirty-Five Year Old," and at the same time, we sincerely invite everyone to make more good suggestions. ACEPC faces a wide range of people. According to your suggestions, ACEPC will become even better.
Regarding rewards, if you adopt the suggestions, you can get a free MINI PC qualification. We are also very grateful to those who made suggestions. We will send gift cards to people who sincerely suggest.
Quick post coordinates: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=565&p=1935#p1935
How do I claim my reward?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please pay attention to our private messages.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
thirtyfiftyone

Post by thirtyfiftyone »

Got it, thanks!

Return to “Super User Club”