AK1004 Advanced BIOS Settings

Quick Fix.
DarylO

AK1004 Advanced BIOS Settings

Post by DarylO »

Good afternoon,

I have purchased roughly 30 AK1004 PCs. Some of them have an "Advanced" section in the BIOS and some of them don't. All of them are using BIOS Version 1ATJS 0.58 x64

Please could I be provided with access to the "Advanced" section on all of the PCs that I purchased. This is necessary to amend Hibernation settings.

Kind regards,
Daryl
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AK1004 Advanced BIOS Settings

Post by admin »

Hi, DarylO. Thank you for your support. What kind of BIOS do you need, automatic shutdown or power on? Please describe your needs in detail, and we will contact the factory to customize it for you.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
DarylO

Post by DarylO »

Good afternoon,

I have attached a screenshot of the area within "Advanced" that I need to access. The setting is "Enable Hibernation" and we need it "Disabled".

Kind regards,
Daryl
Attachments
MicrosoftTeams-image.png
MicrosoftTeams-image.png (2.09 MiB) Viewed 2097 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can see from the screenshot that you have completed this setting, just press F4 to save and exit.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
DarylO

Post by DarylO »

Hi,

As advised in my first post, "I have purchased roughly 30 AK1004 PCs. Some of them have an "Advanced" section in the BIOS and some of them don't. "

That image was taken from one of the PCs that does have that "Advanced" section. We need all of our PC's to have that option.

Kind regards,
Daryl
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

DarylO,

The admin tends to be off on the weekends, so it's likely that you won't hear anything from him for a couple of days. I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored after having your most recent reply approved.

Hang in there. 🙂
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”