VGA interface is not working

Quick Fix.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

VGA interface is not working

Post by admin »

A. No connection to VGA
Detect a bad VGA contact. In the power off state, replug the VGA cable to ensure a good VGA contact. See if the display is normal; if there is no display, replace the VGA cable and try it (to rule out no display due to bad VGA cable).
Replace the monitor to see if the VGA display is normal. Exclude the display factors and cause no display after booting. Use another normal machine to connect VGA to see if the display is normal. If the display is normal, it means that the MINI PC is not functioning properly (after-sales process)
B.HDMI + VGA; HDMI display is normal, VGA is not displayed.
Win + P (press and hold the Win key first, then press the P key, and then release), select the projection mode to copy or expand, and see if the VGA display is normal.
Detect a bad VGA contact. In the power off state, replug the VGA cable to ensure a good VGA contact. See if the display is normal; if there is no display, try replacing the VGA cable (exclude that no display due to bad VGA cable).
If there is still no display after replacing the VGA cable, the VGA function is bad, and the after-sales process is followed.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Nicholas

Re: VGA interface is not working

Post by Nicholas »

I think the picture displayed by HDMI is more refined, which is why I chose the HD interface.

Return to “Troubleshooting”