Power

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
MattPeddlesden

Power

Post by MattPeddlesden »

Hi,

I'm looking at the ACEPC T6 - but open to other options.

I am aiming to fit this thing inside a model railway vehicle, size-wise I think I can get creative and make it fit but i'm concerned about power.

Is the Micro USB plug used to supply the power?
What is the rating of the included power supply (amps/volts) ?
Is there any experience with driving this thing from a battery and if so, what kind of life one might expect? (it doesn't need to be tremendous)

Also - if not connected to an HDMI display, does the PC still work correctly and is it possible to remote desktop to it, or would it need one of those HDMI fake modules that makes it think it has a monitor?

Thanks
Matt.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Power

Post by Gabe »

MattPeddleson,

Though I don't have a T6 myself, I can tell you that it receives power through the micro USB port on the side. The power supply output is assuredly 5V, and likely somewhere between 1.5 and 2.5 amps.

Not sure about the battery or remote casting questions.

Edit: I'm sure someone with more knowledge will more thoroughly answer your questions.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Power

Post by admin »

1. T6 Micro USB is used for power supply
2. The power supply that comes with T6 is 5V/2A 10W
3. T6 has other customers who have used the power bank to supply electricity, but we did not test this way.
4. It can work normally without connecting HDMI display. Can remote desktop.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “FAQ”