Super user---free evaluation activity

Participate in this forum section to become a super user who can experience our latest products first. What are you waiting for?
greenblue

Re: Super user---free evaluation activity

Post by greenblue »

i am unable to send image but if admin is able to send me private message i can give you amz profile etc
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

greenblue wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:00 pm i am unable to send image but if admin is able to send me private message i can give you amz profile etc
If you click on the admin's name in his post you can then send him a private message. In that message you can include the URL to your Amazon profile.

Just in case, and for others reading this thread, you can find your Amazon profile URL by signing into your Amazon account, then clicking on "Hello XXX" on the upper right, then clicking on "Your Amazon Profile" in the "Ordering and Shopping Preferences" box. On your profile page copy the URL and paste it into your PM to the admin. Also make sure to give the PM a title.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
greenblue

Post by greenblue »

Gabe wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:15 pm
greenblue wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:00 pm i am unable to send image but if admin is able to send me private message i can give you amz profile etc
If you click on the admin's name in his post you can then send him a private message. In that message you can include the URL to your Amazon profile.

Just in case, and for others reading this thread, you can find your Amazon profile URL by signing into your Amazon account, then clicking on "Hello XXX" on the upper right, then clicking on "Your Amazon Profile" in the "Ordering and Shopping Preferences" box. On your profile page copy the URL and paste it into your PM to the admin. Also make sure to give the PM a title.

Thanks I tried this but as a new member I was unable to message so have used the contact Us feature on the bottom of the page and used the we form to send details
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

greenblue,

Good thinking. 🙂
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Grumpy1948

Post by Grumpy1948 »

I have recently purchased a T6 MiniPC - 4GB via Amazon and am impressed with its performance and flexibility. Did have an issue where it sudddenly decided it would not boot to a point where I could access the bios or windows. Eventually after lengthy Chat session with Amazon Support and referal to TIMASER the seller I was sent instructions on how to reset the BIOS. This resolved the issue. Shame that info was not in the User Guide or easily found on this forum. I would be willing to evaluate other products with a view to check out the availability of adequate support information as well as the functionality and usability of the product.
I will PM admin with further contact information.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The forum did not fully reveal the BIOS-related information to prevent customers with insufficient knowledge and expertise from updating the BIOS by mistake. If you want to participate in the evaluation, you can privately write to us. We have some requirements for your Amazon personal information.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
arnopluk

Post by arnopluk »

Hello,
I would like to evaluate and test new products. I currently have a T8 (Wintel Pro), AK3 and have several T11's. I use them for video-feedback software (Python), video streaming (Nginx) and light-weight installation management.
I will send a pm with my amazon profile.
JSN0

Post by JSN0 »

Hello Admin,
I am new here, so I am not allowed to send you a PM.
I am from Germany and would like to share my profile with you for evaluation.
Thanks to the community for this conversation.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

JSNO,

On the bottom of the page you should see a "Contact Us" button. By using this method your message will go directly to the admin.
spikerguy

Post by spikerguy »

Hello,

Was the Super User selected already?
I have been part of the forum for almost a year now and trying to help users with Linux and Windows queries. I am a system admin for Linux and windows servers and I test devices for normal home and office server use cases.

I'd love to test some devices, I do get devices from many OEM regularly already but waiting to test out Ace PC as they have good product quality :D

Hope to see some good news ;)

Cheers.

Return to “Super User Club”