Super user---free evaluation activity

Participate in this forum section to become a super user who can experience our latest products first. What are you waiting for?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Super user---free evaluation activity

Post by admin »

Hi everyone, we have upgraded the Super User event! We have won you a free chance to win a MINI PC. Please leave a message below to get a chance to participate. You can send us a message privately or introduce your personal information in the message area.

What does a superuser do?
Each type of superuser has a different identity. Currently, we are divided into forum fans, forum celebrities, Youtube celebrities, and top celebrities. Most super users are focused on experiencing product performance. The forum celebrities need to do more work: reproduce the problems reported by the customers and provide optimization suggestions.

What rights does a superuser have?
After becoming a superuser, you can get our microcomputer for free for testing, and you will use it after the test, including models of T5-CK6. In May 2021, we launched the latest product --- T6Pro. It has the appearance of T6 but can have the performance of GK3. We are already looking for super users to test this. Let us look forward to comments from super users.

What kind of customers can become super users?

Stay active in the forum every day, provide corresponding answer links for customers who need help, and help customers find useful information. You can join a superuser as a member of the active forum. Other customers who share your product experience and help the forum will receive gift card rewards.

Electronic product enthusiasts who own 3 or more of our products can join super users and become forum enthusiasts. Other customers who share your product experience and help the forum will receive gift card rewards.

With a wealth of computer experience and actively helping other customers solve problems in the forum, you can join our superuser as an outstanding representative of the forum. Other customers who share your product experience and help the forum will receive gift card rewards. You will get paid when the optimized product suggestions provided are adopted.

There are many fans on YouTube, and if you cooperate with ACEPC to release experience videos on minicomputers, you can join the ranks of super users as YouTube celebrities. If you have many fans in other software, you can contact me below to check eligibility. Celebrities on YouTube can participate in the code sales program to get many rewards.

If you are a TOP tester in Amazon, you can join the ranks of super users as a TOP celebrity. Make a real evaluation of our products and share your experience to get gift card rewards.

If your contribution is outstanding, then your position in the forum can be upgraded to the moderator, and you will have higher-level products to participate in the test. ACEPC microcomputer from entry-level to fever level, we are fully prepared and waiting for your participation!
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Super user---free evaluation activity

Post by Gabe »

I'd like to participate. I'll message you my info.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
durapensa

Post by durapensa »

I'd like to participate. I'm currently admin'ing a CK6 that was purchased from Amazon this week. A background Windows update caused thermal throttling, and I'm coaxing on all updates (Win 10 20H2 & Intel drivers) to try and resolve.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for your active registration. We are looking for more SUPER USER, and the information is expected to be announced next week.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
alexiscb

Post by alexiscb »

Hi! Your marketing colleague sents me here. He told me i need write here to You. I am interested in review your mini Pc. My AMZ profile is top. and i have a YT channel too.i am
From spain.

Tell me about how i send you my contact information. Thanks
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, I am the ACEPC forum administrator. I am thrilled to invite you to our forum. We hope you will become our Super User, and you can get a steady stream of new products for testing.
Please provide a screenshot of your Amazon profile, and we will feed it back to the superior to apply for the latest product for you to test.
alexiscb

Post by alexiscb »

Yes! But i cant send you PM with my profile screenshot, because i cant send PM.
Thanks
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

alexiscb,

For reference, you can PM a person, including the admin, by clicking on their name in their post, then clicking on Send private message on the page you're taken to.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (8.35 KiB) Viewed 26120 times

However, unlike the replies here on this forum, you can't add attachments to a PM, but you can add a link to a picture that you've uploaded to a free file saving service, like Google Drive or imgur. But, since you've provided it here, you likely don't need to do that.

Edit: I should add that, if you do send it via PM and you would then like to have the snapshot removed from your post above for the sake of privacy, feel free to either edit it out of your post or let either myself or the admin know that you would like it removed and we will remove it for you. 🙂
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
alexiscb

Post by alexiscb »

Thanks Gabe! I contacted to admin by PM like you said but i cant add the attachment, but i sent the link. I wish it be ok. Thanks!
greenblue

Post by greenblue »

Hi i have been sent here but your marketing team from facebook as i am looking to test and review products I will PM now with m details.

Return to “Super User Club”