About dropping WIFI after update

Quick Fix.
jack ma

About dropping WIFI after update

Post by jack ma »

If you lose WIFI after upgrading to the latest 1909 version, most of this happens due to compatibility issues caused by Microsoft's automatic update. It is recommended that you reinstall the system and close the update. Or using an WIFI dongle can solve the incompatibility problem, but it will occupy you with a USB interface. In the future, we will update the stable download link of the 1909 system in the download area. Please continue to pay attention.
PS: WIFI drives non-executable programs. It is difficult to implement this method. Reinstalling directly will save you a lot of time.
Reinstall System Tutorial:https://mega.nz/#!0xoQgAbb!Xavps97l3Pfp ... ngXbhxcdGw
Turn off automatic update tutorial:https://mega.nz/#!NhAR2Cxb!VeRJbqkX8IHr ... y-31AwcL9s
Nicholas

Re: About dropping WIFI after update

Post by Nicholas »

There is another way to avoid it. You only need to download the installation package of the 1909 system on the official website to upgrade to the latest system, and there is no BUG.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

T5 T6:Win10_1909_Pro:
T8 T11:Win10_1909_Pro:
We have completed the stable version of the 1909 system, which can be downloaded from here.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
s2me2

Post by s2me2 »

I have a T6 and am thinking of installing the new 1909 version you have posted. Do I use the same method as in the "reinstall system overview" posted above? or is there a way to update Windows to this new version without deleting everything and starting over?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can back up your data to a USB drive before reinstalling.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
belgos

Post by belgos »

Hi, I've installed the Windows 20H2 version and Wifi adapter has disappeared. I've tried with the updated drivers but it does not recognize them as drivers. I can reinstall everything, but your link to the Windows 10 image does not work. Could you fix it? Thanks in advance
belgos

Post by belgos »

Sorry, I forgot to say that I own a T6 ;)

Thanks!!
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

belgos,

The installation files for the T6 are here.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
belgos

Post by belgos »

Hi Gabe; thansk a lot for your quick answer.
I already had found that thread but I cannot download the Windows 2010 image becasuse Google says that the archive has been downloaded too many times. The next link to the Z8350 drivers is working but, even following your tutorial, my problem is that the Broadcom adapter does not appear, even showing the hidden devices. And, if I try to install them manually, when I try to select the .inf archives, it shows no model description, so I cannot continue (and I have already replaced the 4345rv6nvram.txt file). To sum up, I don't have any device conflict (with the warning icon o as an unknown device) in the device manager and I cannot install them manually...

Thanks in advance.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

belgos,

Regarding the installation file download issue with Google, I would try clearing your browser cache or even using another browser. If this doesn't help, it may very well be something tied to your ISP that's not allowing you to download it.

As for the Broadcom adapter issue, I'm at a loss. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can help, as it should show after performing the installation as shown in tutorial. Why it's not I don't know.

Hopefully you'll be able to get the system image downloaded, as I believe that image also contains all of the drivers preinstalled.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”