Power on issue

AMD Ryzen™ Processors
Hollywood

Power on issue

Post by Hollywood »

I bought this recently from Amazon....When I power it on nothing appears but the power indicator is lit....I have to hold down the power to turn it off then press the power button again and everything appears.....can anyone help me with this issue?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Power on issue

Post by Gabe »

If you're able to get into the BIOS (Del key on startup), I would try resetting everything to default. The options to do so should be on the right side of the main BIOS screen.

If you're not able to, or you're able to but it doesn't help, I would contact barry, a tech for the company, at barry@minipcunion.com and describe to him the problem. He may ask for your Amazon order number and possibly even a video of the fault, but I would at least include the Amazon order number.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

Thank you for the response....I tried changing the BIOS setup but that did not work...i will contact the tech that you recommended....thank you again :)
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Refer to the following video:

Return to “AMD Ryzen™7&5. 5700U PRO5675U (AM16)”