AM18 Driver Deleased

Max. Boost Clock Up to 5.1GHz AMD Configurable TDP (cTDP) 35-54W
barry777

AM18 Driver Deleased

Post by barry777 »

Download link:

How to quickly add drivers

*** Google Drive limits downloads by non Google accounts. If you receive a message that the limit has been reached, please sign into your Google account and try the download again.
chrissal

Re: AM18 Driver Deleased

Post by chrissal »

Hi barry777!

Thx 4 Driver. After new Windows Setup everything runs fine - but 2 drivers couldnt be found in the package............... Any tips for me?

Device Manager says "Ethernet-Controller" Driver is missing and a OTA1 Driver is missing and couldnt be found in the package.

When a full system image will be available for the AM18?

Thx in advance
Chris
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

chrissal,

Something you could try while waiting for a reply from barry is Driver Booster, which is often recommended by barry himself. The free version is fine. HOWEVER, I would use it ONLY for the drivers you're missing. Even if it shows updates available for other devices, I would still only use it for those you need. Some drivers are specifically tailored to these PCs, and updating to a generic one may cause operational issues.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
chrissal

Post by chrissal »

Vielen Dank!

Der Driver-Booster hat den fehlenden Treiber für das Intel LAN gefunden und installiert!

:D

Danke für die Hilfe!

Chrissal
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Glad to hear it!

It's just a guess, but I think the OTA1 driver might have something to do with Bluetooth. That's just from doing a few searches, so I don't know for sure.

If barry doesn't end up replying, you can contact him at barry@minipcunion.com to see if you can get the OTA1 driver straightened out.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

chrissal wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:27 pm Hi barry777!

Thx 4 Driver. After new Windows Setup everything runs fine - but 2 drivers couldnt be found in the package............... Any tips for me?

Device Manager says "Ethernet-Controller" Driver is missing and a OTA1 Driver is missing and couldnt be found in the package.

When a full system image will be available for the AM18?

Thx in advance
Chris

AM18 system has been uploaded,click the link

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 7 7840HS (AM18)”