Dead?

Lisaswoboda

Dead?

Post by Lisaswoboda »

It seems to be dead. I use it for a 3 screen menu board and today I just had blank screens. Connected it up to a monitor and it won’t boot. It just stays at the Ami screen. I’ve tried booting into bios and it does nothing, still just on Ami screen. Any ideas?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Dead?

Post by Gabe »

If repeatedly pressing or pressing and holding the Del key on startup doesn't enter the BIOS, I'd contact barry777, a tech for the company, at barry@minipcunion.com.

If you ultimately can get into the BIOS, I'd try resetting to default. I can't remember which F keys to use, but it should show which ones to use on the right side of the main BIOS screen.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: Dead?

Post by barry777 »

Since we currently have very little information, please provide a video/picture of the failure and Amazon order number to barry@minipcunion.com; we look forward to sharing more details with you via email.

Return to “N5095(T8Pro)”