ACEMAGICIAN MiniPC is stuck on the Aptio Setup - AMI Screen

Come here to find solutions to difficult problems!
shodaishisa

ACEMAGICIAN MiniPC is stuck on the Aptio Setup - AMI Screen

Post by shodaishisa »

Hello! I apologize if I am doing this all wrong as I am very new here.

Getting to the point, I ‘ve gotten to what seems to be a problem people frequently get, the Aptio Setup - AMI screen. Can I have a little help in getting this fixed?

I have a picture of the options it gave me here and the PC.
Attachments
IMG_4796.jpeg
IMG_4796.jpeg (3.51 MiB) Viewed 766 times
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: ACEMAGICIAN MiniPC is stuck on the Aptio Setup - AMI Screen

Post by Gabe »

shodaishisa,

See if the procedure outlined in this post helps.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
shodaishisa

Post by shodaishisa »

The first few steps I had already tried and have not let me boot windows. I’m guessing the next best thing is trying to create the PE system.. ?

Also, wouldn’t I need Windows to be working to be able to create the PE system?

I have also never done something like this so I will likely get lost with this process.
Last edited by shodaishisa on Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

shodaishisa wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:28 pm Also, wouldn’t I need Windows to be working to be able to create the PE system?
Yes. Though it doesn't have to be created on the computer you're trying to fix, you do need a working Windows computer to create the PE system on the USB flash drive.

I've never used the PE system either, so I'm not quite sure how it goes. If you're not able to get through it, I'd contact barry777, a tech for the company, at barry@minipcunion.com to see if he can help.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
shodaishisa

Post by shodaishisa »

I got the PE system to work and I went to the program to see if my computer detects the SSD and it is not listed. I am not too sure what to do from here to fix this. I’ve just contacted the tech mentioned before asking for help so hopefully I can get this thing to work..
Last edited by shodaishisa on Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Computer Technology Zone”