AMR5 completely unresponsive

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
beodawn1

AMR5 completely unresponsive

Post by beodawn1 »

Hello,

I have tried emailing tech support and have received no response. I have tried calling tech support and have gotten the same.

It has been two days now.

Last March 14th (2023) I purchased two AMR5s.

As of this past Friday, I have had four become unresponsive. The tech support here has been amazing before. I honestly don't know why I haven't received a response yet.

Due to the fact that this isn't my first time with this issue, I have already done the standard tech support requests.
1) Tried the reboot button.
2) Tried cleaning the ram sticks.
3) Tried using the pc on another power outlet (in a completely different room).

The system is completely unresponsive. I was able to get my speakers (that have lights on them) to light up for a quick second two times after pressing the amr5's power button but the lights on the speakers went out almost immediately. The lights for the speaker are plugged into the front usb port of the amr5.

As to the power cord, in the past the power cord's block had either a blue flashing light or a very fading erratic green light... this time the power block's light is solid green. I could be wrong but that seems to indicate that the power block is working correctly to me.

The system's lights are not coming on and the speaker lights (which made me originally think that the usb port was getting some power) after the first two times have not come back on at all.

Since I do have a second amr5, I have tried the power cord for it on the amr5 that is not working but I still received no response from the non-working amr5.

I could really use some help again.

I have two for good reason lol. I use them for my work. Right now it is impacting my job.

Jeremy Miller
dragonpoo

Re: AMR5 completely unresponsive

Post by dragonpoo »

Hey Jeremy, it sounds like you've already tried a good amount of troubleshooting on this, but just to clarify: you have multiple AMR5 systems, and you have confirmed that one system does not power on, and it is not the power supply, correct? Reading through your post confused me a little.

The home page for the forums has support contact information, or you can try reaching out directly to the user Barry on here, as he's the primary support person who works in the forums. He's been very helpful when I have tried to contact him.
GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AMR5 (R5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB) | AD03 (N95/8GB/256GB) | CK10 (i7-10810U/16GB/512GB) | S1 (N95/16GB/512GB)
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Barry's (aka barry777) email is barry@minipcunion.com. You can also private message him through his profile page.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Thank you for contacting us, we are happy to provide support. As we currently have very little information, we look forward to sharing more details with you via email.
(Please provide Amazon purchase order number and fault video, send to email: barry@minipcunion.com)

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”