No output from any HDMI

Rickyrick

No output from any HDMI

Post by Rickyrick »

I had one of these mini PCs delivered, quickly and first impressions looked good.
However after connecting I got no HDMI output on any of the three HDMI outlets.
Power was good, network connection flashes, however unit seems locked up as keyboard caps lock button doesn't turn light on keyboard on and off.
Power light on front of unit is in as is the keyboard and mouse light.
I tried about 10 times and nothing. Then left it.
Came back half hour later and it came on fine, so installed apps and used for about an hour.
Next day no output again on HDMI.
Anyone had a similar issue, seems intermittent but not usable as is.
Thanks, Richard
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: No output from any HDMI

Post by Gabe »

Though I don't know if it will make any difference, I'd boot into the BIOS (Del key on startup) and set everything to the default values. I don't have my T8 Pro connected right now, but I think it's F3 for the default values, then F4 to Save and Exit.

If this doesn't help, I'd recommend reinstalling the system, which you can get here.

I know the second thing isn't something you want to have to do on a brand new PC, but it may be worth a try.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: No output from any HDMI

Post by barry777 »

1. Press the key combination WIN+CTRL+SHIFT+B, wait for a while and check whether it returns to normal;
2. Replace the HDMI cable;
3. Roll back the graphics card driver;
4. Reinstall the system;

Return to “N5095(T8Pro)”