Need BIOS to mini pc Firebat TK11 or Ace Magic CK11 or similar. Processor 11320H. Motherboard - TK12_V11

locbu

Need BIOS to mini pc Firebat TK11 or Ace Magic CK11 or similar. Processor 11320H. Motherboard - TK12_V11

Post by locbu »

Hi everyone. I need help, my mini PC (Firebat TK11 intel 11320h) does not work (no POST) after replacing the NvME SSD with a SATA SSD, the computer only booted into BIOS once. After changing the SSD to the position in which this computer was working, it became dead. I turned off the BIOS battery and closed the power contacts on the motherboard. After that my mini PC started up for about 40 seconds and shut down again. After that I can't get it to run again. All power lines have been checked, everything is fine. There are several options, either it's the bios or it's the CPU controller. I don't have a bios dump and unfortunately I couldn't find one. The seller from whom this mini PC was bought does not have bios, I contacted him. Maybe someone can help me.

My best regards.
Last edited by locbu on Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hardy

Re: Need BIOS to mini pc Firebat TK11 or Ace Magic CK11 or similar. Processor 11320H. Motherboard - TK12_V11

Post by Hardy »

Hallo,

jeder der dieen MiniPC hat und sich das zutraut, der kann sein Bios sichern, aus den Datein ein Image machen, dann komprimieren und versenden.

Ich hatte einen solchen eingrichtet, kann aber nicht mehr darauf zugreifen. Ich würde das auch nur von meinem eigenen machen. Aber vlt. liest das hier jmd?

Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere, dann hat das Board in einer Ecke einen CMOS reset. Einfach 15 sek. die 2 Nadeln "kurz schließen".

Wenn auf der SSD ein Windows ist, dann mehrmal einschalten, kurz warten, wieder ausschalten, dann könnte die Reparatur kommen?

Einschaltknopf bei entferntem Stromanschluß mehrmals 30 sek. gedrückt halten. Kurz warten, wieder . 3-4 mal.

Bei 2 Speicher einen Riegel heraus nehmen. Letzte funktionierende HW-Konfiguration wieder herstellen und damit starten.

Viel Glück!
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Need BIOS to mini pc Firebat TK11 or Ace Magic CK11 or similar. Processor 11320H. Motherboard - TK12_V11

Post by Gabe »

locbu,

I would contact barry, a tech for ACEMAGIC, at barry@minipcunion.com.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
locbu

Post by locbu »

Ok, thanks for your answers.
As for the SSD or system environment, all the ROM memory has been removed from the mini PC, only the RAM is insert. And my PC doesn't respond to the power button, unfortunately. I can't even get into the BIOS. I have inspected vrm zone, it's all ok. Once again, I draw your attention to the fact that the problem is either in the BIOS firmware, or my CPU is broken.
To check this problem i need a Bios dump.

Yes, i will write to tech from ACEMAGIC, thank you for email address.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

locbu,

I do apologize for not knowing this sooner, but I found out today, after a discussion with the admin through private message, that Firebat, though manufactured in the same facility, isn't one of AceMagic's brands. Because of this, barry may end up not being able to help.

Again, I apologize for not knowing this sooner. It wasn't until very recently that questions about Firebat PCs have been asked on here, and the ones I saw being asked about, where the admin or barry couldn't help, were models that were very different from what AceMagic or one of their other brands sells, and I thought that difference was the reason why. I didn't realize the primary reason was because of Firebat not being one of their brands at all.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
locbu

Post by locbu »

I understand what you are saying. I am ready to take a risk and install a bios dump from a similar mini PC, like a Ace Magic CK11 or Minisforum TH50 or Beelink SEi 11 pro or NiPoGi CK10 or GMKtec NucBox KB2. Any mini pc bios dump where processor is a Tiger Lake family. I will be grateful for help.

My regards.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

locbu wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:56 am I understand what you are saying. I am ready to take a risk and install a bios dump from a similar mini PC, like a Ace Magic CK11 or Minisforum TH50 or Beelink SEi 11 pro or NiPoGi CK10 or GMKtec NucBox KB2. Any mini pc bios dump where processor is a Tiger Lake family. I will be grateful for help.

My regards.
Just know that it definitely is a risk. If the BIOS isn't meant specifically for it there's always the possibility that it could brick the unit. Don't get me wrong, I know it's not working now and the hope is that it will work, but I only mention it in regard to the possibility of you deciding to return the unit, if you're still in the return window. If the new BIOS flash fails and it bricks the unit, it's always possible that the vendor will refuse the refund because of it.

Whatever the case, I hope you can get the problem resolved, one way or another. I wish Firebat had a support website, email address or even phone number to call so you could get the help you need. Just in case, maybe there is a number on the label on the bottom of the unit, the box or in the paperwork or booklet that came with the unit, if there was any.

Good luck. 🤞
locbu

Post by locbu »

I wrote a letter to the support service of the official Firebat website, but nothing. There was no response.
When I find the bios dump I will unsolder the BIOS-chip and program it or maybe use the clip without soldering. The main thing is a find bios dump, at least of similar mini pc.
DenisMF

Post by DenisMF »

Firebat TK11 intel 11320h
I made a dump using software AFUWINGUIx64 5.16.02.0111 from the AMI website https://www.ami.com/aptio/
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/MicOCGJd9ljx9g

By the way, this may help https://github.com/opencomputeproject/O ... ty_Edition
Last edited by DenisMF on Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
locbu

Post by locbu »

Ok, thanks. I will try it, your bios dump.
Last edited by locbu on Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “i5-1135G7/ i5-11320H/i7-11390H (TK11 series)”