windows license invalid after full reinstallation.

Intel® Core™ i9-11900H Processor 24M Cache, up to 4.80 GHz
grcarvalho

windows license invalid after full reinstallation.

Post by grcarvalho »

Hello, i had a full reinstallation of windows 11 pro with the installation downloaded from Microsoft website, and now the license won't activate.
I called Microsoft support, and they said that the license in my computer Bios is invalid.
How can i proceed?
I tried to contact all phone numbers available in the computer box and stickers, but none worked.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: windows license invalid after full reinstallation.

Post by Gabe »

You can contact barry, a tech for the company, at barry@minipcunion.com. He's likely going to ask from where you bought it and for an order number for the purchase, so I'd include that in the email.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: windows license invalid after full reinstallation.

Post by barry777 »

grcarvalho wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:52 pm Hello, i had a full reinstallation of windows 11 pro with the installation downloaded from Microsoft website, and now the license won't activate.
I called Microsoft support, and they said that the license in my computer Bios is invalid.
How can i proceed?
I tried to contact all phone numbers available in the computer box and stickers, but none worked.
Thank you for contacting us, we are happy to provide support. As we currently have very little information, we look forward to sharing more details with you via email.
(Please provide the Amazon purchase order number and the picture of the fault that cannot be activated, and send it to email: barry@minipcunion.com)

Return to “Intel® Core™ i9-11900H(AD08)”