3D problem

mini PC with display!
Cyrius

3D problem

Post by Cyrius »

Hello everyone,

I have a display problem and I wonder if it comes from the graphics driver.

Have you all tried the 3D display?

Here is what I see both with preinstalled Windows 11 and with a complete reinstallation with the drivers that "barry777" gave in this post "viewtopic.php?t=4742".

These tests were also done with Windows 10 Pro, and the observation and the same with all Windows Updates done.

Incomplete 3D management?
Unable to display video in wallpaper mode with VLC, Video underlay problem?

I took screenshots to show you what is displaying incorrectly and what should normally be displayed with a screen saver.

On the screen saver that I downloaded from "https://www.serenescreen.com/v2/", the background appears black and the fish leave trails, whereas the background should be blue as on the second image of the aquarium.
On the other hand, very important, when I install Windows without putting the "barry777" graphics driver, the aquarium is displayed perfectly well with the blue background and without the streaks but in slow motion since it is the default graphics driver from Microsoft who does the work.

That I have
Capture d’écran (4).png
Capture d’écran (4).png (3.18 MiB) Viewed 731 times
What I should have
Capture d’écran (5).png
Capture d’écran (5).png (2.55 MiB) Viewed 731 times
Microsoft's 3D Viewer software does not display the bee in 3D or other objects in the catalog.

That I have
Capture d’écran (2).png
Capture d’écran (2).png (158.11 KiB) Viewed 731 times
What I should have
3dviewer-program.PNG
3dviewer-program.PNG (330.63 KiB) Viewed 731 times
3D video games are not displayed at all.

Thank you for your help, I need to resolve this problem before confirming the purchase of several machines for a computer class.
Last edited by Cyrius on Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: 3D problem

Post by Gabe »

There are no screenshots posted. Use the Attachments button below the message body to add pictures.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “New Model S1”