Ajuda por favor - Formatei o PC TK11 por erro

Come here to find solutions to difficult problems!
xpedroribeirox

Ajuda por favor - Formatei o PC TK11 por erro

Post by xpedroribeirox »

Boa tarde.
Podem ajudar-me por favor?
Ao formatar um cartão SD, por lapso selecionei a drive C: e deu erro. Pensei que estaria tudo bem, mas ao reiniciar o PC a drive C: foi formatada.
Há alguma forma de recuperar toda a informação através do Command Prompt?

Obrigado por toda a ajuda que me possam dispensar.

Pedro
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Ajuda por favor - Formatei o PC TK11 por erro

Post by Gabe »

I don't know if there's any way to retrieve the information. There are programs out there that can retrieve files from drives, but I'm not at all familiar with them or how to use them. I hope you had the important files backed up either on an external drive or in the cloud.

For reference, I'd recommend reinstalling the system, which you can get here. However, doing so will completely wipe the drive and reinstall the system to a factory state, so any information on the drive will be lost in the process.

Edit: I should mention that if you go to download the system and it gives you an error about reaching a download limit, sign into your Google account and try again. Google Drive limits downloads for non Google accounts, and first signing into your Google account will get around this limit.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
xpedroribeirox

Post by xpedroribeirox »

Thank you for your help.
Very appreciated 😊👍
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

You're quite welcome. 🙂
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Computer Technology Zone”