Al encender el ordenador aparece la BIOS Setup

AM06 PRO AMD Ryzen 4800U 5600U 5500U 5625U 5560U
raferlaza

Al encender el ordenador aparece la BIOS Setup

Post by raferlaza »

Al encender el ordenador se abre la BIOS Setup en lugar de cargar el sistema operativo.
Actualizo la BIOS, parece que lo acepta todo pero al arrancar sigue igual.
mush

Re: Al encender el ordenador aparece la BIOS Setup

Post by mush »

You can try suggestion from this video:
Also you can check if voltage of cmos battery is ok or try to replace it if other solutions do not work
These users thanked the author mush for the post:
raferlaza
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

raferlaza wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:29 pm Actualizo la BIOS, parece que lo acepta todo pero al arrancar sigue igual.
Do you mean you changed some settings, or did you flash a new BIOS to the unit?

Just in case it might help, I would try setting everything back to the Default settings. I believe it's F3 to restore the Default settings, then F4 to Save & Exit.
These users thanked the author Gabe for the post:
raferlaza
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
raferlaza

Post by raferlaza »

Gracias por la respuesta, pero no funciona.
Puedo arrancar un USB de instalación de W11 y sí me detecta la unidad donde tengo instalado Windows, pero me da la impresión de que no lee bien la unidad de almacenamiento y no carga el sistema.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

raferlaza wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:53 pm Gracias por la respuesta, pero no funciona.
Puedo arrancar un USB de instalación de W11 y sí me detecta la unidad donde tengo instalado Windows, pero me da la impresión de que no lee bien la unidad de almacenamiento y no carga el sistema.
In that case, I would try reinstalling the system, which you can get either here (AM06 Pro) or here (AM07).

If this doesn't work, I would contact barry, a tech for the company, at barry@minipcunion.com.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
raferlaza

Post by raferlaza »

Gracias por la respuesta, estaba esperando que alguien me diera una solución más sencilla pero mañana reinstalaré W11.

Me pedirá alguna clave en la instalación?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

raferlaza wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:20 pm Gracias por la respuesta, estaba esperando que alguien me diera una solución más sencilla pero mañana reinstalaré W11.

Me pedirá alguna clave en la instalación?
I can't remember if it asks you to sign in during setup, but if it does, there's a way to get around it. If you're not connected to the internet during setup it won't prompt you to sign in.

If it's requiring you to connect to the internet during setup and it doesn't give you the option to set it up without doing so ("I don't have internet"), you can do the following...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-1 ... ernet.html

"Way 1" is the easiest method.

Then, when you've connected to the internet AFTER setup, if you still want to use a Microsoft Account you can do so by switching from a Local Account to a Microsoft Account by going to 'Start > Settings > Account > Your info'.
dragonpoo

Post by dragonpoo »

Does the drive show up in the BIOS? I recently had the SSD on my AMR5 system die, and it automatically boots to the BIOS, not showing the drive in it. That's my first thought when I see that.

If you do see it appear somewhere, try to back up your important files...
GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AMR5 (R5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB) | AD03 (N95/8GB/256GB) | CK10 (i7-10810U/16GB/512GB) | S1 (N95/16GB/512GB)
barry777

Post by barry777 »

You can refer to the documentation:

If it is determined that there is a hardware failure, please send the purchase order number to barry@minipcunion.com and we will contact you as soon as possible after verification.
raferlaza

Post by raferlaza »

Ese enlace me da error, aparece este mensaje:

403. Se trata de un error.

Lo sentimos, pero no tienes acceso a esta página. Esa es toda la información de la que disponemos.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U(AM06 AM07 &PRO Series)”