T8Plus blank display on boot

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
bryanboudreaux

T8Plus blank display on boot

Post by bryanboudreaux »

Initial setup was fine. After a couple of Windows updates screen was blank on powerup. Ordered and received a replacement unit. Same thing occurred after Windows updates. Odd thing is that there was no POST screen, initially monitor detected a signal but nothing displayed. Decided to unplug the USB keyboard dongle (Logitech) and suddenly the system boot correctly and keyboard worked fine after reinserting USB dongle. Restarted system and all fine. Shut down the system and will not reach POST (blank screen) as long as the usb dongle is installed. About to just send back for full refund as the tech support email has been non-responsive. Anyone else have this issue??
barry777

Re: T8Plus blank display on boot

Post by barry777 »

For this situation, we suggest you try the following steps:
1. It might be related to recent Windows updates. We recommend uninstalling the recent Windows updates or reinstalling the system.
2. Try replacing other USB interface devices and connect a wired keyboard or mouse to test if the USB interface is normal.
If there are still abnormal situations, please provide the fault video and Amazon order number to the email barry@minipcunion.com; we look forward to sharing more detailed information with you via email.
Silvio C. Borgialli

Post by Silvio C. Borgialli »

Provi a creare un nuovo punto di ripristino del computer immediatamente dopo la sua installazione, quando andava tutto bene; attivando a priori la protezione dei detti punti ,da proprietà di sistema ,configura. E quindi semplicemente tentare il ripristino del pc al verificarsi del problema.
bryanboudreaux

Post by bryanboudreaux »

I did a reinstall using 2H2023 Windows 11 update ISO. Same issue. Then did a Ubuntu Desktop install. The Ubuntu install is slightly different in that the first power up from a powered off state does not boot (same blank screen) a power off/on does succeed on the second try. I don't feel like digging out a hard wired keyboard since that is not what I purchased this thing for. I am within the return window with Amazon so will just send it back as it's wasting too much of my time.

Return to “Intel® Processor N95(AD03/AK1PLUS/GK3PLUS/T8PLUS)”