stuck on AMI at loading screen

laylanicole

stuck on AMI at loading screen

Post by laylanicole »

I've had my mini for a few months now and had no problems as of recently it is stuck on the AMI screen when loading. There is no way for me to get to my home screen anything. I can't access any files or reboot or anything. I've been looking up to see if there was a reboot button to press that would help but there isn't a button on the mini pc other than the power button. Can someone please help.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: stuck on AMI at loading screen

Post by Gabe »

laylanicole,

I recommend taking a look at a reply from barry, a tech for the company, to a similar situation...

viewtopic.php?p=12933#p12933

For reference, if you need to reinstall the system...

The installation instruction video...

Also, if you do need to download the system and you run into an error where it says the downloads have reached their limit, you can get around it by first signing into your Google account, then trying again. Google limits the number of downloads in X amount of time by non Google users, though I have no idea what that limit is or the amount of time it takes to reach it. Again, signing into your Google account first will get around this.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
laylanicole

Post by laylanicole »

none of these videos help me considering I can't access my windows screen. every video shows them going to the home screen thorough windows and i cant even access anything because my screen is frozen. towards the end of the video on the link you posted it displays the ami logo on the screen. that is the logo frozen on my screen
Last edited by laylanicole on Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Apologies. Sometimes it's taken for granted that people often have other means with which to create the installation media to restore a problem PC, but not everyone does.

Since you have no other way to create installation media, I would contact barry directly at barry@minipcunion.com. He may have some suggestions on how to remedy the issue.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
laylanicole

Post by laylanicole »

no problem. thanks for the help. i will contact him

Return to “N5105(AK1PRO)”