Interla SSD not detected

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
doggyhouz

Interla SSD not detected

Post by doggyhouz »

Its been less then a year and when I restarted my computer, it automatically goto Aptio BIOS. I dont see the SSD. What is happening? What can I do?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Interla SSD not detected

Post by Gabe »

The first thing I would try is resetting the BIOS. If you can still get into it, press F3 to load the default settings, then press F4 to save and exit. If you can no longer get into the BIOS, disconnect everything from the unit, then press and hold the reset button for at least ten seconds. Then release it, reconnect minimal items, such as the power, monitor, keyboard and mouse, then try starting the unit. For reference, the reset hole is under the the ports on the front. It's a little hole, and you'll need to use a straightened paper clip or something like that to do it.

If the BIOS reset doesn't help, I would try reinstalling the system (hopefully you have your important files backed up). You can get the system and see the instructions for reinstalling it here.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

doggyhouz wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:37 am Its been less then a year and when I restarted my computer, it automatically goto Aptio BIOS. I dont see the SSD. What is happening? What can I do?
Hi, my recommendation is unplug the SSD and test it in another computer, to check if the SSD if the problem or not, also checking the SMART values.

Normally, if you didn't update the BIOS, it is strange that the problem is the BIOS, but you can also unplug the pc, remove the battery 5 minutes and push the ON button a few times to discharge the capacitors, after that put again the battery and turn on to see what happens.

The last hint could be use a pendrive with a Linux bootable usb to see if the Linux system recognises or not the SSD.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

To add to Mordred's suggestions, I'd try reseating the SSD, just in case. I might be a good idea to reseat the RAM modules as well. Make sure all power is drained before you do this (after disconnecting everything, including the power, press and hold the unit's power button to dissipate any remaining charge).
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Refer to [How to fix booting into the BIOS interface]

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”