How to do a clean installation T8Plus

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
ccurley

How to do a clean installation T8Plus

Post by ccurley »

I have a T8Plus. Unfortunately I tested my hard drive using a destructive write. It is completely wiped. OOPS! Fortunately I don't have much on the computer that isn't backed up.

Question: how do I do a clean installation of windows? Is there anything special I need to do for this computer?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: How to do a clean installation T8Plus

Post by Gabe »

You've got a couple of options...

1. You can reinstall the factory system, which you can find here. With this said, the system currently available is Windows 11 version 21H2, so you'll need to do an upgrade to at least 22H2 afterward, or at least you should. I don't know if they yet have the system available with 22H2, but I'll ask and update the file listing if they do. If you want to upgrade to 23H2 be on the watch for any issues that might pop up, as I don't believe they've fully tested the T8 Plus with 23H2 yet. With this said, I've not had any issues with 23H2 on my own T8 Plus.

2. You can do a clean install of Windows 11 Pro using media you created, such as with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool. If you do it this way, you'll likely need to install a few drivers afterward that Windows itself doesn't provide, so you should download the driver pack for the T8 Plus, which you can find through the link above. The admin and barry, a tech for the company, would likely recommend using version 22H2, not 23H2, and for the above mentioned reason.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

T8 Plus Windows11 22H2 system download link:

Refer to the installation steps video:

ccurley

Post by ccurley »

Thanks. That sounds simple enough. The only problem is when I go to download the Windows zip file, I get from Google:
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

ccurley,

Try signing into your Google account and then try again. If you don't have a Google account, I suggest creating one, even if it's only for this purpose. Google limits the number of times a file can be downloaded from Google Drive by non Google accounts, though I don't know what that limit is or how long it takes to reach it. Being signed into your Google account should get around it.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
ccurley

Post by ccurley »

Google, as usual, are trying to force us to use their facilities so they can snoop on our documents and throw ads at us.

Anyway, I got a good download without the google account, and the archive tests as no errors. I will give this a go a bit later.

Thank you both for your speedy and useful responses.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

ccurley wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:36 pm and throw ads at us.
It's a bit off topic, but try an ad blocker. I use Adblock Plus with Edge on all of my PCs, including my M1 Mac Mini. It blocks ads on Youtube as well, so you don't have to first watch a 30 second commercial for fabric softener when you're trying to watch a video. 🙂
ccurley

Post by ccurley »

It's a bit off topic, but try an ad blocker. I use Adblock Plus with Edge on all of my PCs, including my M1 Mac Mini. It blocks ads on Youtube as well, so you don't have to first watch a 30 second commercial for fabric softener when you're trying to watch a video.
Ad blockers are SOP around here.

Anyway, I finally got a good installation and all is well. Thank you both.
2pac

Post by 2pac »

Ich habe win 10 und 11 auf einem Stick keine installiert sich beim plus model

Return to “Intel® Processor N95(AD03/AK1PLUS/GK3PLUS/T8PLUS)”