AK1Plus - WLAN Driver not found/working

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
MaxiMuster

AK1Plus - WLAN Driver not found/working

Post by MaxiMuster »

Hello!

I bought a NiPoGi Mini PC Alder Lake N100 (AK1Plus?) and have a problem with the WLAN driver.

See:

It says that there is no correct driver for the WLAN card.
I've already tried several drivers, but unfortunately that doesn't work either.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a download area on the NiPoGi website where I can download the correct drivers.

Does anyone have the correct drivers for the device?

Thanks in advance.

Regars,
Max
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: AK1Plus - WLAN Driver not found/working

Post by Gabe »

I would see if the driver in the following driver pack works for it.

If not, I would download the free version of Driver Booster and see if it finds the driver for that device.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

The wireless module used by AK1 Plus (N100) is Realtek 8852BE Wireless LAN WiFi6 PCI-E NIC(Updated on 2024/01/10);
Driver link:

FlyFisher

Post by FlyFisher »

Add me to the list of the Global Mini PC Frustration Club re the Realtek 8852BE driver and its unreliability. Plenty of frustrated users have already reported the issues without any resolution. Obviously untested before throwing it onto the market before the holidays. A half-baked idea that has to cost money to the sellers and frustration for the consumers. I have already sent two of these Mini's back and about to send another. Inexpensive devices that use the cheapest components without testing. Not a great way to stay in business.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Since we have very little information at this time, please send a video of the crash and your Amazon order number to barry@minipcunion.com; we look forward to sharing more details with you via email.
Bobby3

Post by Bobby3 »

Has ANYONE found a solution to the WiFi wonking out on the AK1Plus using the Realtek 8852be wireless adapter? I think I have tried every single suggestion on this forum with no luck. If I reboot, I can get WiFi connectivity for a short period of time and then in drops out. Then doesn't see the SSID, then it can't connect to the SSID, and if I wait long enough, it may reconnect for a few seconds before the cycle begins again.

Return to “Mini PC RGB AK1 Plus”