Loud Fan-Possible to Replace Fan?

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
pbickford

Loud Fan-Possible to Replace Fan?

Post by pbickford »

My AMR5 has recently started developing fan noise--is it possible to replace the fan? If so, is there a recommended replacement?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Loud Fan-Possible to Replace Fan?

Post by Gabe »

I'm not sure about actually replacing the fan, though I imagine it can be done.

What I'd recommend, and what barry, a tech for the company, will probably ask for if you can provide it, is a video of the unit with sound, so the fan can be heard. I don't know how they handle this kind of thing with regard to warranty, but I just know from experience on here that he'll likely ask for it.

Hopefully others who have the unit may be able to shed light on the possibility of replacing it, and with what.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: Loud Fan-Possible to Replace Fan?

Post by barry777 »

Thank you for contacting us, we are happy to provide support. Since we currently have very little information, please provide the fault video and Amazon purchase order number and send it to email: barry@minipcunion.com; after we verify it, we will further assist you in solving the problem.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”