Wi-Fi adapter will not connect to internet

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
bswalker38

Wi-Fi adapter will not connect to internet

Post by bswalker38 »

Hi just trying to get this PC setup for my son and it will connect to my wi-fi networks but just says that "no internet connection"

I've tried uninstalling the wifi adapter and reinstalling, looking for driver updates, multiple reboots. Nothing works.

It will connect if i'm using a physical wired ethernet connection but based on the location we want the PC this isn't really an option for long term. I just did it to try and troubleshoot

If i try connecting the wi-fi I get an IP address as expected but cannot even ping my router. All other devices work. I've tried with two different wi-fi networks (we have two, one for the kids and one for my work) same result with both. No issues with any other devices.

Anyone else seen this issue?
barry777

Re: Wi-Fi adapter will not connect to internet

Post by barry777 »

In this case, we recommend you try the following:

If you follow the above steps and the troubleshooting fails, please provide the fault video and Amazon purchase order number and send it to email: barry@minipcunion.com; after verification, we will further assist you in solving the problem.
Wish you all the best!
Regu4u2

Post by Regu4u2 »

We just got the AMR5 Mini Gaming PC for our son . And we cannot get it to connect to our WiFi. We used the following steps provided and still have no luck. I've tried calling the customer service number and had no luck reaching anyone and left them messages. We purchased this directly from Acemagics website and it's been of no help.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Regu4u2 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:14 pm We just got the AMR5 Mini Gaming PC for our son . And we cannot get it to connect to our WiFi. We used the following steps provided and still have no luck. I've tried calling the customer service number and had no luck reaching anyone and left them messages. We purchased this directly from Acemagics website and it's been of no help.
If WiFi cannot connect to the network, it is recommended that you refer to the following solutions:

WiFi driver download link:

If you fail to troubleshoot according to the above steps, please provide the fault video and Amazon purchase order number and send it to email: barry@minipcunion.com; after verification, we will further assist you in solving the problem.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”