HDMI spec for NiPoGi AK1 Plus

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: HDMI spec for NiPoGi AK1 Plus

Post by Gabe »

jimazores wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:22 pm Then if I understand, information about the Kamrui model AK1 Plus is applicable to NiPoGi AK1 Plus? AND THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE RE THE MANUFACTURER. Sorry about the caps lock error.
Yes, the information will be applicable across the brands. With that said, I can't say for sure that warranties or similar information is the same across all brands in all regions. But yes, the Kamrui and NiPoGi AK1 Plus units are exactly the same, just with different names on them. The names might also be different in the BIOS too. No problem with the caps lock. 🙂
jimazores wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:22 pm I should state that having had the computer just a couple of weeks I am very pleased. There are some oddities that may be me but I will post a review of what I have learned.
Though I don't have the AK1 Plus, I do have the T8 Plus with the N95. I do like it. I normally use a Mac Mini, but the T8 Plus has become my go to Windows PC for when I need to do something on Windows.

I also have an older GK1, which has the same type of case as the AK1 Plus. I really like the detachable carriage on the bottom for the add on drive. I ended up using the add on drive as the system drive, as it was faster than the eMMC storage the GK1 came with. I still use it today when I want to play around with Linux Mint.

The AK1 Plus is a nice PC.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Intel® Processor N95(AD03/AK1PLUS/GK3PLUS/T8PLUS)”