Amo6pro shell/upgrades

AM06 PRO AMD Ryzen 4800U 5600U 5500U 5625U 5560U
0Null0

Amo6pro shell/upgrades

Post by 0Null0 »

Good day, just joined and not familiarized yet with this form. Please if you could help me with the task I am attempting. I’m a new owner of the AM06PRO, I really like it so far and I’m wanting to make a few “upgrades”. Most of which are aesthetic improvements in my opinion. But I’m also lost in the other aspects. First I’d like to make a few changes to the existing outer shell of the unit. Does anyone know of any replacements you could recommend? Like a clear plastic housing ? Maybe even 3d printed(looking more for something along the lines of the old school ps2/3colored see through controllers, ) maybe one slightly larger I could add a larger fan (the noise everyone complains about wouldn’t bother me as much as a unit that over heats from too much gaming) any other suggestions and links would be appreciated. Thanks 😊
0Null0

Re: Amo6pro shell/upgrades

Post by 0Null0 »

Geez not one nibble on my line…. Maybe I need new bait ¿ is it something I said ¿
barry777

Re: Amo6pro shell/upgrades

Post by barry777 »

Thank you for contacting us, we will be happy to assist you.
We haven't tried to replace the casing yet, you can refer to the video below for disassembly.
In view of the high temperature of AM06 Pro, we recommend referring to the video for operation:
How to replace the thermal grease on AM06 Pro (optimizing the problem of high heating and high temperature)

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U(AM06 AM07 &PRO Series)”