S1 installation control program (including screen and lighting control program) script

mini PC with display!
barry777

S1 installation control program (including screen and lighting control program) script

Post by barry777 »

1. Lack of control procedures;
2. The control program cannot run.
After downloading and decompressing, the administrator can run the TftInstall.bat script and the installation will be successful.

20240301 update link:

*** Google Drive limits downloads by non Google accounts. If you receive a message that the limit has been reached, please sign into your Google account and try the download again.
PCUser

Re: S1 installation control program (including screen and lighting control program) script

Post by PCUser »

Hallo barry777
vielen Dank für die Dateien.
Bei Verwendung des Install-scripts wird dies bei mir durch Bitdefender geblockt, da hier nicht erlaubte Einträge drin sind.
Jedoch hat bei mir nun das manuelle Kopieren der Dateien geklappt und die Funktionen von Display und RGB gehen nun fehlerfrei.

Es ist etwas schade , dass man die Benutzerkontosteuerung quasi ausschalten muss, um nicht bei jedem Neustart den Zugriff zu genehmigen.
Ebenso wären weitere Einstellmöglichkeiten und die Unterstützung von bewegten GIF´s wünschenswert.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: S1 installation control program (including screen and lighting control program) script

Post by Gabe »

PCUser wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:50 am Es ist etwas schade , dass man die Benutzerkontosteuerung quasi ausschalten muss, um nicht bei jedem Neustart den Zugriff zu genehmigen.
If you use the Task Scheduler and set up a task to run the program, set it to run "When I log on", and set the task to "Run with highest privileges", it can run each time you run the computer without having to approve the UAC each time. This way you can keep the UAC on.

This is what I had to do after performing a clean install of Windows 11 on my S1. I could never get the LCD panel program to run the way it did on the original system, so I created the scheduled task to run it, and it's been working perfectly.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
PCUser

Post by PCUser »

Gabe wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:31 pm
PCUser wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:50 am
If you use the Task Scheduler and set up a task to run the program, set it to run "When I log on", and set the task to "Run with highest privileges", it can run each time you run the computer without having to approve the UAC each time. This way you can keep the UAC on.
Thank you for this idea.
Thats sound well.
spscan

Post by spscan »

Ciao,
è possibile avere un nuovo link dello script o fare un reload del file zip? L'originale risulta nel cestino del proprietario e non è scaricabile. Grazie
barry777

Post by barry777 »

spscan wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:40 am Ciao,
è possibile avere un nuovo link dello script o fare un reload del file zip? L'originale risulta nel cestino del proprietario e non è scaricabile. Grazie
updatedLink

Return to “New Model S1”