OS Google Drive link download repeated fail

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
silver-man

Re: OS Google Drive link download repeated fail

Post by silver-man »

Was able to get a 'blocked' download completed but the IDM sequence to get a resume to work is unclear. Had one fail just 700MB from finish on the second resume needed for the file. MD5 check matched the first completed download I did.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

silver-man wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:04 am Lol.

Just tried another download to make sure the file was consistent. Blocked as it had been in the past.
I've no idea what the problem could be. I just tried it again and had no issue downloading the entire system.

It's just a shot, but I wonder it's related to your ISP. Do you have an unlimited VPN you could try using to download it to see if it makes any difference?
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
silver-man

Post by silver-man »

Optimum in the US. Download speed shows 1.4Mbs (bits/bytes, not sure at the moment). 11.1gigs listed as requiring a little over 2hrs.

I've no idea why one of the recent downloads went through fully.

My Google Drive now shows a link from the computer provider from which I can do a download (though in Android the allowed location never has enough free space). Maybe off Windows but I've no idea why this link has only just appeared.

Also, the failed partial downloads aren't deleted, which is why I keep having a problem with available space. Had more than 30gigs of failed parts.
silver-man

Post by silver-man »

I think my apparently different situation is due to the source of the link, which I guess is the computer vendor. A link that newly appeared in my Google Drive leads me to believe that. I lastly tried the download via the GD link and it went through fully (MD5 match). I'm happy with my computer and the attention I've been given with any concerns so I don't want to suggest anything less than positive for the company.

Return to “Intel® Processor N95(AD03/AK1PLUS/GK3PLUS/T8PLUS)”