No display Signal Bios setting

Performance monster with NVIDIA RTX 3080M!
seiM

No display Signal Bios setting

Post by seiM »

Hi,

is there a Handbook of the Bios? I accidently switched one option in the Bios which gives me no Display signal at all. Something under Displayadapter concerning "PCI" i chose the last option of 4 and now i cant get a sigbal to the display.
Or is there any CMOS reset? This Case seems totally closed.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: No display Signal Bios setting

Post by Gabe »

I don't have one of these, but check to see if there is a reset button inside the audio port on the back of the unit with a straightened paper clip. In some models there is. Be careful though. Make sure the unit is totally devoid of power when you do so. It might even be a good idea to press the power button after everything has been disconnected from the unit to ensure power is totally depleted from it.

If there is a reset button inside the audio port you'll feel it depress. It will be subtle, but you'll feel it. If there is, press and hold it in for ten or fifteen seconds, then reconnect the monitor, keyboard, mouse and power and try starting the unit again.

From the look of it the front audio port is a mic, so don't stick anything in that one. If I'm wrong, however, and it is an actual audio port, you can check that one too. Again, I don't have one, so I'm just going by the pictures. That front one just looks smaller, like it's only a mic.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Post by barry777 »

From what I understand, there is no reset button on the outside of the M1A;
We recommend that you try the following operations to restore BIOS settings:
When the computer is not turned on, press the [Delete] key (do not let go), then press the power button, wait about 20 seconds, you will enter the BIOS interface (release the [Delete] key); press the F3 key (restore default values) > Press Enter>Press F4 key (save settings)>After pressing Enter, the computer will restart and it will display normally after a while.
Please note: Do not change BIOS settings at will.
seiM

Post by seiM »

Thank you!

I could help myself by blindly finding the reset option in the bios.

F12/Del, Left, down return, down return, down return. Then it restarted several times and gave me Displaysignal again.

Btw since this RTX is a customhardware, there has to be a spevialdriver to be installed.
those are working for me: https://github.com/arutar/FrankenDriver ... s-download

Return to “Intel® i9-12900H/12700H(TANK 03 M1A )”